mercredi 4 avril 2018

DEJA DES ANOMALIES DANS LES HYPERS.. ET LES RECOLTES...




LES COMMENTAIRES SONT A LIRE...DONT: Was at Walmart tonight here in southern New Mexico, sign said there are shortages due to extreme weather. Not cold weather just extreme, like they say for AGW. I defy any believer in Global Warming to show me when warmer temperatures were bad for life on this planet. If you're worried about hurricanes move away from the damned coasts. Al gore moved to the coast.

 ET 20 hours ago

 I live in the Arkansas Ozark mountains. The predicted freeze did happen. Our peach and pear crops may be lost. They all bloomed a couple weeks ago. My apple trees just broke blooms yesterday. They may be lost. Usually by this time in April early garden cool season vegetables are planted not this year. I guess we are seeing the future. Very little snow for us but we have been in an extended dry/ drought period.

Aucun commentaire: