jeudi 10 septembre 2015

MIAM MIAM POIS CHICHES


quiche2

C' EST ICI 
CREDIT PHOTO

 DU SALE DU SUCRE ET MEME DES TARTES AVEC DE LA FARINE DE POIS CHICHE  ET UNE QUICHE VEGAN

There’s no need for eggs when you make Chickpea Flour Quiche. These little gems are like a chickpea omelet in a portable, snackable form. Filled with veggies, these quiche are light and filling for the perfect lunch.
Ok Miss Fancy Pants, whose making quiche for breakfast? Two thumbs back at this girl, that's who! These little gems are like a chickpea flour omelet in a snackable portable form. When I first took these out of the oven I was thinking in my head, “hmmm, yeah I’ll be able to eat about five of these..” Man was I wrong. These are ridiculously filling, yet surprisingly light, and I was pretty content after just one.

Chickpea Flour Quiche [Vegan, Gluten-Free]

  • 1 1/4 cup chickpea flour
  • 1 1/2 cup water
  • 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
  • 2 Tbsp. fresh herbs
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/2 diced pepper
  • 1/3 cup diced onion
  • salt and pepper to taste

 

Aucun commentaire: