vendredi 5 juin 2015

LES ILES DE PLASTIQUES DES OCEANS

UNE SOLUTION EN VUE  POUR NETTOYER LES OCEANS DE CES TONNES DE PLASTIQUES QUI NOUS TUENT..
 SOURCE ET SUITE

Boyan Slat is a 20-year-old on a mission - to rid the world's oceans of floating plastic. He has dedicated his teenage years to finding a way of collecting it. But can the system really work - and is there any point when so much new plastic waste is still flowing into the sea every day?
"I don't understand why 'obsessive' has a negative connotation, I'm an obsessive and I like it," says Boyan Slat. "I get an idea and I stick to it."
This idea came to him at the age of 16, in the summer of 2011, when diving in Greece. "I saw more plastic bags than fish," says Slat. He was shocked, and even more shocked that there was no apparent solution. "Everyone said to me: 'Oh there's nothing you can do about plastic once it gets into the oceans,' and I wondered whether that was true."

Aucun commentaire: