mardi 11 avril 2017

APPEL AUX DONS POUR ANIMAL EQUALITY


APPEL AUX DONS
UNE AIDE UTILE CAR ILS LUTTENT BCP POUR LES ANIMAUX MALTRAITES DANS LE MONDE
 ICI AU MEXIQUE


ICI LA PAGE 
PS. Please let these brave heroes - and the animals they work to protect - know that they can still count on you. Make a donation today!
Supporting Animal Equality with a regular monthly or a single donation is one of the best ways to help us continue with our activism to end animal suffering and exploitation.
We are a non-profit organisation and receive no state funding. We are totally dependent on our members and supporters for their financial help.
Write to us now at info@animalequality.org and let us know how you would like to help us.
Animal Equality is a non-profit tax exempt 501(c)3 organization incorporated in the United States. Your contribution is tax deductible to the maximum extent allowed by law.
Make checks payable to:
Animal Equality
8581 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 350
Los Angeles · CA 90069 · USA
Tax ID number: 47-2420444.



When I stepped into a slaughterhouse here in Mexico for the first time, I was afraid of what I might find. I knew I had to be strong so I could document their suffering.

Nothing could prepare me for what I saw.

Pigs, cows, and goats were routinely kicked, punched, tied by the feet and dragged across the floor.

During slaughter, many animals were still fully conscious when the knife met their throat. Workers even jammed knives into the bodies of fully conscious animals, often times right in front of other animals.

It was truly disturbing. 

After capturing this shocking cruelty we launched our Rastros de Mexico campaign and thousands of people like you joined us in urging the government to enforce animal protection standards that would help improve the lives of these animals. 

Vídeo

Just a few weeks later, thanks to your generous support of our work, I found myself on dairy farms across Mexico, again capturing images that will never escape my memory.

Newborn calves are literally pulled out of their mother’s womb and within moments dragged away to barren crates. They never had the opportunity to feel a mother’s love. It was the cruelest welcome to this world I had ever seen.

It broke my heart. 

Still, months later, I often wake up from nightmares because of what I witnessed. But bearing witness to the way these animals suffer is the least I can do to help them. 

I never felt as proud as I did, however, when I had a chance to be in the Mexican Senate to introduce a senate bill that would criminalize cruelty and abuse of farmed animals. It was a historic day in Mexico and for Animal Equality, as we are actually pursuing legal changes to help animals. 

You empower us to continue this lifesaving work.

Aucun commentaire: