dimanche 31 décembre 2017

TEMOIGNAGE C' EST LA MEME HORREUR DANS LES ELVAGES BIO USA..


 Female calves considered fit for milk production are taken from their mothers on the day of their birth and placed in these plastic hutches. (Photo: Robert Grillo)


 AUSSI INFECT, CES VEAUX ARRACHES A LEUR MERE ET PARQUES DANS DES CAGES A VEAUX... VU DE MES YEUX EN FRANCE AUSSI DANS LA MANCHE LAIT VENDU A PRESIDENT GGGRRRR ..LACTALIS C' EST INFECT
 LES FERMIERS SONT IMMONDES... GO VEGAN

   
SOURCE ET SUITE

CREDIT PHOTO

While passing a small dairy farm on Sir Francis Drake Boulevard in the Point Reyes National Seashore in early October, I decided to pull over and have a closer look. I saw about 60 “heifers” in one large muddy, gated enclosure, up to their ankles in mud and manure. There was a lone calf, probably a male just born to one of the heifers, placed in a holding area where some of the cows were doting over him on the other side of the steel bars of a gate. To the right of them was a “milking parlor,” consisting of an old shed where two men were bringing cows in and out to be milked and hooking up their udders to milking machines. The cows perked up as I approached the fencing and stared meekly up into my eyes. And to the right of this was a section consisting of rows of small white plastic hutches, each with a single calf inside. When I pulled up, I saw a gruff yet handsome young man walking toward his tractor. I approached him to ask if I could have a look around the dairy farm. He asked me to wait a minute as he opened the valve to let the oil drain from his tractor. “You’re giving it an oil change,” I said. “Yes,” he said, “I’ll give that a chance to drain out while I show you around.”

Aucun commentaire: