mercredi 5 avril 2017

USA/SYRIE... LA CRISE ATTAQUE CHIMIQUE..FALSE FLAG OU???



SOURCE ET SUITE

 INCROYABLE!!!
TRUMP PENSE T IL TT SEUL ENCORE?? OU PAS??

And so, just hours after Bannon departed his security council, Trump started to shift toward a neo-con posture, saying that the reports of women and children who had died in the "horrible" attack had a "big impact" and caused him to rethink his strategy on Syria.

“I do change. I am flexible. I am proud of that flexibility,” Trump said. “I will tell you that attack on children yesterday had a big impact on me. Big impact. It was a horrible, horrible thing. I've been watching it and seeing it, and it does not get any worse than that. I have that flexibility. And it is very, very possible, and I will tell you it is already happened, that my attitude toward Syria and Assad has changed very much.”

 CEUX QUI SUIVENT ZERO EDGE SONT INQUIETS ET CRIENT AU FALSE FLAG
 ILS ONT RAISON A MON AVIS....
 DISCUSSION TRES ACTIVE ET NOMBREUX COMMENTAIRES A LIRE
 DONT:
 Trump better goddam well get some honest and better intel and advice or we are all F’d...and it wouldn’t surprise me to if the Chlorine powder came from the CIA.

AUTRE ANALYSE DES COMMENTAIRES:

Pay close attention to Trumps wording. He says the event crossed many lines not Assad. He knows 100% it was a false flag. When he says his attitude to Syria has changed it might not mean what you think it means...

 EN BREF...IL RESTE CEUX QUI VEULENT  ENCORE...CROIRE QUE TRUMP N' EST PAS HRC.. ET CEUX QUI ONT PERDU ESPOIR QD A SA POLITIQUE..

Just how the hell does Assad using chemical weapons now make ANY sense at all,
cui bono ????
I am not buying this AT ALL.

Aucun commentaire: