samedi 17 décembre 2016

UNE BIEN TRISTE HISTOIRE.. VIE TROP COURTE..



Published on Dec 6, 2016 On December 1, 2016, we said goodbye to one of our dearest friends, Nikki pig. “With gallons of tears, with horrible pain and ache in my chest, I say goodbye to one of the most incredible beings I have ever known and someone I will love until the day I die,” says Farm Sanctuary National Shelter Director Susie Coston. “She was the happiest and most grateful pig I have ever met, and she lived a life that only a few gestation sows get to live; one with her children. We’ll never forget how she was their devoted mother until the very end. Life without this amazing being is unthinkable but hopefully she will live on through her life story, through her babies, and because she gave us all so much.”

 NO WAY TO KNOW WHY AND HOW SHE DIED... BUT AT LEAST SHE WAS ABLE TO DO WHAT EVERY PIG SHOULD BE ENTITLED TO DO: RAISE HER OWN BABIES..
 I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE AN HAPPY ENDING STORY.. BUT IT IS VERY SAD BECAUSE THIS IL ALL SHE WAS GRANTED... SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY AND FREE MUCH LONGER..

 AND IT REMNDS MA THAT WE SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THE MILLIONS WHO ARE STILL IN CAGES AND WILL DIE IN TERRIBLE AGONY BECAUSE  TOO MANY PPL LOVE THEIR MEAT..
 ARGHHHHHH

Aucun commentaire: