lundi 15 février 2016

ELEVAGE DE CHIENS POUR LEUR VIANDE COREE DU SUD. ESPOIR DE VOIR LA FIN DE CETTE HORREUR!!

SOURCE ET SUITE
TEMOIGNAGE D' UNE VISITE DANS UN ELEVAGE:
 DES IMAGES QU' ON NE PEUT  JAMAIS OUBLIER ET CELA M' A DECIDE A ME BATTRE POUR EUX
It was for the first time, six years ago, that I visited Moran Market, South Korea’s largest dog meat market. As someone who has always loved dogs and has never questioned that they are indeed “my” best friend, if not “Man’s,” seeing dogs waiting for their moment of slaughter was horrifically surreal and painful to witness. That moment when a trader opened the cage and threw a noose over a dog’s neck, dragging it to its death is burnt in my mind. I closed my eyes, weeping silently, and wished more than anything that I could take the dog’s pain away. Hoping that somehow each dog knew that I was with them and that I cared. That I could see them and that their pain hurt me so very deeply. I wanted to be able to tell them that they mattered to me and that witnessing their suffering would change my life forever – that their suffering wouldn’t be in vain. 
That cold morning in Seoul I made a promise that has changed my life. I promised that I would carry on fighting until dogs were no longer valued for the meat on their bodies. Their beautiful broken bodies that had endured so much suffering before they even arrived at the heartless market.

Dogs for sale outside a “health store” in one of Seoul’s dog meat markets.

Photo 2


The majority of dogs sourced to supply South Korea’s dog meat markets, restaurants, slaughterhouses and “health stores” come from dog meat farms. There are thousands of these farms throughout South Korea, ranging from small backyard enterprises, housing a small number of dogs, to intensive farming facilities containing thousands of dogs. Regardless of the size of the farm, the suffering of the animals is the same. Throughout their short lives there is no reprieve, no moment of happiness or absence of fear. It is a pitiful existence that has a brutal end.
 SUITE

 CONCLUSION:
 LA FONDATION   COMPTE BIEN GAGNER CE COMBAT CONTRE LES ELEVEURS, DES  FERMES SONT FERMEES,  ET  DES CENTAINES DE CHIENS SAUVES ET  ADOPTES LOIN DE LA PEUR POUR TOUJOURS...


Dog farms are being closed down and hundreds of individual animals have been saved from a cruel fate – they have been rescued and have begun new lives of freedom, love and compassion.

I am often asked if I truly believe that one day the dog meat industry will end in South Korea. It always seems like an odd question to me because for us at Change For Animals Foundation, it’s not a question of “if,” but “when.” I always respond with a resolute “YES!”
All image source: Change for Animals Foundation



Aucun commentaire: