jeudi 5 novembre 2015

UGO'S IBS, ONE MORE TIME....




 I LOVE THIS COMMENT ON THAT TALK ABOUT IBS COLITIS AND DOGS
 UGO IS AGAIN HAVING A FLARE UP....
 HERE IS THE PAGE WITH THE COMMENTS YOU MAY LEAR SOMETHING NEW.....


 FOR ME RIGHT NOW,  IT IS ONLY COD/RICE  L GLUTAMINE AND CLAY BEFOR EACH MEAL....


 FLARES UP USUALLY LAST 2 TO THREE DAYS, WITH MUCUS ALL THE TIME WITH FRESH BLOOD SOMETIMES
 YES MY WORLD  ALSO REVOLVES AROUND MY PUP'S POOP!!!!!
 LET'S HOPE THINGS GET BETTER REAL SOON
 DON'T FORGET A TOY AND LOVE HELP TO KEEP SPIRIT UP!!!!


 SOURCE






Right now I am feeding my dogs that have IBS Victor grain free which contains montmorillonite clay. I use a small amount of frozen raw beef nugget topper. To that I add the supplement Gastriplex by Thorne that includes slippery elm and L-Glutamine in its ingredients. So far, it’s the best they have done as far as their poops go. I have also used The Honest Kitchen’s Perfect Form and Vetri Science’s Vetri-Probiotic BD supplements with success. I never thought my world would revolve around my pup’s poop, but sadly it does. lol!

Aucun commentaire: