mardi 11 février 2014

VICTOIRE POUR LES CHIMPANZES!!

GRACE A CETTE PETITION MISE EN PLACE PAR UN JEUNE HOMME DE 13 ANS IL N' Y AURA PLUS DE TESTS SUR LES CHIMPANZES CHEZ MERCK!!


Last March my mom and I started a petition on Change.org to tell the giant drug company Merck to stop testing on chimpanzees.
I’m happy to tell you we won after more than 75,000 of you signed our petition and added your support to the international campaign to help end chimpanzee suffering for animal testing!
Merck made the announcement less than two weeks ago, and I’m so happy they will not perform any more cruel tests on these awesome animals!
I really love chimpanzees and have learned so much in the last few years about how they have emotions and feelings -- just like us!
I may just be 13, but I think you're never too young to make a difference. We can all be a voice for animals.

Aucun commentaire: